Join our Motive to Move Team for the 2016 WAToday Swan River Run!
Sign up Now to be a part of the 2016 WAtoday Swan River Run on Sunday 24 July 2016, then create a fundraising page to help us raise much needed funds for the Children’s Leukaemia and Cancer Research Foundation!
Chase your personal best, take up the challenge and enjoy the music, energy and fun from live DJs, bands, cheerleaders and dancers on one of Perth’s most spectacular courses. Leave your headphones at home and run out loud!
How to register to be a part of the CLCRF Team:
- Register to walk or run: www.swanriverrun.com.au
- Click “Enter now”
- Select the distance you wish to run, 14km or 5km
- Select your registration type, adult, child, family etc
- A pop up will then appear to ask you if you wish to Join a Team, Create a Team or not a Team entry.
- Select Join a Team
- In the search field type in “Children’s Leukaemia”. It will then come up with the team below.
- Click the green button on the right hand side of the listing that says “Join”
- Fill out the rest of the form with your details.
How to Fundraise for CLCRF with the WAToday Swan River Run while you are registering:
Once you have completed your registration it will then send you to a page that says “Congratulations on entering the 2016 WAtoday Swan River Run presented by Westpac!”
- There will be a button at the bottom of this page that says “Start Fundraising” click on this.
- You will then see an EveryDay Hero page about fundraising. Click on the blue Start Fundraising button.
- It will then ask you to login or sign up to EveryDay Hero, go through this process.
- When logged in, you will see the “Create a Support Page”,
- Click on the “charity” field and you will see a list of charities pop up – in the search field enter “Children’s Leukaemia” – we should appear at the top of the list for you. Click on us to select CLCRF as your charity of choice.
- Continue to set up your supporter page.
If you want to set up fundraising at a later date, after you’ve already registered:
Head to our Every Day Hero page: https://swanrun2016.everydayhero.com/au/team-clcrf
- Select “Join Team” to be a part of Our Motive to Move Team
- Here you can also create your own supporter page to help raise extra funds!
- We’ll even give you a free “Motive to Move Singlet” if you raise more than $50!
Should you have any further queries, please ring our office on 9363 7400 during business hours or alternatively email us at [email protected].