Come and join us for the Family Night Out of the year, at Perth Zoo on Saturday 2 April!
Your tickets will include full access to the Zoo from 3:30pm through our very own gate (entry through Gate 1) and you and your family will be able to roam the Zoo until 5pm, heaps of activities for the kids all night, a gourmet BBQ for the whole family PLUS live music from 6-9pm!
You will be able to bring along your low chairs and picnic rugs as usual and drop them in our very own closed off area to then go and enjoy the animals for a while. But don’t wander for too long or you will miss the music and the food.
This year we are super excited to announce that, although they may have been extinct for 65 million years, Dinosaurs will be stomping around Perth Zoo from 12 March to 15 May. Perth Zoo has kindly allowed these to be available for your kids to interact with for our Family Night Out! 19 roaring, moving, life-sized dinosaurs will be placed around the Zoo giving visitors a unique opportunity to get in touch with their inner palaeontologist and learn important wildlife lessons.
A gourmet family BBQ will be served around 5pm ready for you to sing along to the fabulous tunes from Amanda Dee and her band Soothe from 6-9pm.
There will be kids activities available all evening, including: face painting (4-6pm), bubbles (4-6pm) and temporary tattoos (4-6pm). There is also a play park in the Zoo that they can use and your children will be able to ride the Zoo’s carousel all night long for free!
With a fantastic band, Amanda Dee & Soothe, singing your favourite songs all night long, from artists such as Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Beyonce, Whitney Huston, Adele, Neil Diamond, Jackson Five, Tina Turner and many more! What’s not to love? This is a great event for the whole family.
Tickets: $65 Adults, $15 Children aged 5-16, Kids under 5 – FREE
We will also have our CLCRF red wedge chairs available for sale on the night, or you can pre-order them with your tickets at a $5 reduced cost.
Funds raised from this event go towards childhood cancer research.
Gourmet BBQ includes:
From the barbeque
– thyme and dijon marinated black angus scotch fillet (gf, nf)
– mahogany creek chicken thigh
– gourmet barbeque sausages and caramelised onion
– grilled field mushrooms and corn on the cob (v, gf)
– fresh baked bread rolls and assorted condiments (v)
– roma tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum and marinated brook dale feta (v, gf)
– assorted baby lettuce leaves, pepitos, roast pumpkin and sesame dressing (v, gf)
– potato salad with chive and sour cream
– traditional coleslaw salad (gf, nf)
Beer, wine and soft drinks will be available to purchase on the night.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- This is a NON Smoking event
- NO BYO ALCOHOL PERMITTED as Perth ZOO is a licensed venue
- Any item deemed by the organisers to be dangerous will be excluded from entry
- Any patron deemed by the organisers to be displaying unsuitable behaviour will be removed from the venue
- All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Patrons under 18 years will not be permitted in licenced areas serving alcohol
- Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the event is held in a safe environment you enter the event at your own risk and undertake to notify event organisers of any hazardous or unsafe situation you see at the venue while in attendance
- WE PLAY RAIN OR SHINE – If it looks like raining please bring wet weather gear (raincoats, ponchos or similar) – no umbrellas are allowed
- NO GLASS OR METAL OBJECTS
- Seating allocated on the grassed area is in priority of seated on blanket/rugs then low chairs then high chairs at the back
- Please assist by observing the signage & following the volunteers instructions
- Last drinks at 9.00pm, Gates close 9:30pm – due to licensing conditions the bar must be closed at 9.00pm
Any event enquiries please phone our office during business hours on 9363 7400