CLCRF Financial Members are invited to our AGM
Notice is hereby given that the 25th Annual General Meeting of the Children’s Leukaemia & Cancer Research Foundation (Inc.) will be held at the Wembley Golf Course, Ambrose Estate Room 1, 200 The Boulevard Wembley on: Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 5.30pm
The Order of Business will be:
- Receipt & Adoption of Minutes of:
- Special General Meeting held 09/10/17
- 24th AGM Meeting held 04/12/17
- Special General Meeting held 17/01/18
- Receipt & Adoption of Chairman’s Report
- Receipt & Adoption of Financial Statement 30/06/2018 together
with Auditors Report
- Receipt & Adoption of Executive Officer’s Report
- Election of Office Holders
In accordance with Part 5, No 28 of the new Constitution and specificially Cause 35 (1), we have included, with this notice, a committee member nomination form, should you wish to nominate. The following Office Holders are due to retire but offer themselves for re-election:
- Mr Phil Bruce
- Mr Justin Bruce
- Mr Michael Parker
- Any other business
By Order of the Board of Management
Please join us at our annual pre-Christmas Cocktail Party (6 – 8pm), following the AGM. Invitations have been extended to individuals and organisations who have supported the Foundation during 2017/2018.
To confirm catering requirements please RSVP to Kate on 9363 7400 or [email protected] by the 27/11/18.
If you are not sure whether you are a paid up financial member – ring Kate at the CLCRF office 9363 7400 to check.