My Personal Pledge – Child Cancer Awareness Month: Go Gold for September Campaign 2021
Child Cancer Research Foundation
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this #MyPersonalPledge Campaign (“campaign”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is Child ancer Research Foundation (“CCRF”).
- Your pledge is a commitment to donate at a later time and it is not mandatory.
- Limit of one entry per pledge.
- To participate in the campaign, during the promotional period you must enter your details and submit your pledge through the relevant online competition landing page.
- Prize: physical Culture Kings retail voucher, valued at $200.00. Your gift card is redeemable in store or online. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Culture Kings are not liable for any lost or stolen gift cards. Gift cards are valid for 3 years from the date of activation – 27/08/2024.
- Campaign is open to residents of Australia. People who participate must attend a secondary school and be between 13 to and including 18 years of age. Employees of CCRF, any CCRF’s agencies associated with this campaign are ineligible to participate. If you are under the age of 18 You represent and warrant to us that you have sought parent or guardian permission to participate if you are under the age of 18 years.
- The campaign commences on Tuesday 31 August at 12.01am AWST and concludes on Thursday 30 September 2021 11.59pm AWST (The campaign period). Promoter reserves the right to alter the end date of the campaign as required.
- By making your pledge you are subscribing to our newsletter, and you agree to receive emails from us. You have the option to unsubscribe or change your subscription at any time. Your email data will never be sold to another company. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the campaign.
- All pledges received during the campaign period are eligible to appear on our social media channels. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the campaign.
- Prize winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
- The random prize draw will take place at 3/100 Hay Street Subiaco, Western Australia.
- CCRF reserves the right to verify the validity of all pledges and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the pledge process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques to make multiple pledges or for submitting a pledge which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- If for any reason this campaign is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of CCRF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the campaign, CCRF reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign. CCRF may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Pledges are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into CCRF’s database. CCRF is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information caused by a pledger or occurring during transmission. CCRF is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this campaign.
- Pledgers release Facebook from all liability in relation to the Campaign. Pledgers acknowledge that this campaign is in no way sponsored; endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and that any information provided by entrants is provided to CCRF and not to Facebook.
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published here (childcancerresearch.com.au) within five business days of the draw.
- If prize is unclaimed, un-awarded or returned a prize draw will be conducted within 4 weeks of the initial prize draw at the same place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn, they will be contacted by email within two (2) business days and will have their name published childcancerresearch.com.au.
- To claim your prize, CCRF will send the prize pack to you.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- The gift cards or vouchers are only valid until the gift card or voucher expiry date specified on the gift cards or voucher or by the provider and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any gift card or voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged, or tampered with in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, CCRF (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Starlight’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or reward claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Starlight) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Starlight; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a reward.
- CCRF is Child Cancer Research Foundation (Inc.) [ABN 42 030 465 053] Trading address 3/100 Hay Street Subiaco, Western Australia.