Last December, some of our incredible young supporters took the stage at Westfield Carousel to raise funds for childhood cancer research.
Ennika and DeriAnne, along with some of their friends, performed from 11am to 3pm at the popular shopping centre and raised an incredible total of $1364.50 for the Foundation!
“The fundraiser was a great event, and the crowd was good despite it being a very hot day,” said Ennika and DeriAnne’s mother, Ellis. “There are so many people we need to thank that made this event a success.”
Ellis would like to thank the following:
- Westfield Carousel for the venue
- Chatime for the fruit tea vouchers
- B Chong for the Boost Juice vouchers
- Lachlan for the sound and video equipment
- Joshan for supporting the sound system
- The performers and helpers: Ennika, DeriAnne, Kade, Ike, Nathan, Wayne, Kail, Sam, Daniel, Kav, Ned, Nav and Casey.
The Foundation would of course like to acknowledge the incredible efforts of Ellis, Ennika and DeriAnne. This was the fourth event these ladies have organised in aid of CLCRF. The amount they were able to raise is a true testament to their efforts, and it will go a long way to support the vital research into childhood cancers.