Get the Party Started this Family Night Out with CLCRF at Perth Zoo on Saturday 18 March!
Arguably one of the most popular female artists of today, P!nk has sold out concerts all over the world. As requested by you, CLCRF has managed to secure Perth’s very own Pink cover band for our 2017 Family Night Out – P!nked!
Performing musically as a 6 piece line up, Pinked covers P!nks greatest hits so far in an authentic and energetic show for exclusive audiences at the Perth Zoo on Saturday 18 March. Sabrina fronts the band as Perth’s answer to P!nk, her energy, enthusiasm, uncanny resemblance along with powerhouse vocals leave fans believing they have just experienced an intimate evening with the pop-star herself.
Your tickets will include full access to the Zoo from 3:00pm through our very own gate (entry through Gate 1) where you will then be able to roam the Zoo until 5pm. We have lots of activities for the kids, including bubbles, face painting and more!
A gourmet family BBQ will be served around 5pm with live music from 6-9pm. This is a great event for the whole family. Pinked is largely inspired by the “Live at the Wembley – I’m not dead” tour, as well as including her most popular tracks from the Funhouse album along with the very latest hit’s such as True Love, Walk of Shame and Try from the Truth about love tour… Hits that are guaranteed floor fillers and will leave audiences wanting more from this feisty performer. We hope to see you there!
Tickets: $65 Adults, $20 Children aged 5-16, Kids under 5 – FREE
Feel free to bring your own picnic blankets and low chairs as usual if you wish, you can drop them in a roped off area if you’d like to roam the zoo before the concert. We will also have our CLCRF red wedge chairs and picnic blankets available for sale on the night, or you can pre-order them with your tickets at a $5 reduced cost.
All funds raised from this event go towards childhood cancer research through the Children’s Leukaemia & Cancer Research Foundation Inc. So book your tickets now!
**Online Ticket Sales have now closed for this event – due to catering requirements.
For any inquiries please call the office on 08 9363 4700 during business hours.**
Gourmet BBQ includes:
From the barbeque
- thyme and dijon marinated black angus scotch fillet (gf, nf)
- mahogany creek chicken thigh
- gourmet barbeque sausages and caramelised onion
- grilled field mushrooms and corn on the cob (v, gf)
- fresh baked bread rolls and assorted condiments (v)
- roma tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum and marinated brook dale feta (v, gf)
- assorted baby lettuce leaves, pepitos, roast pumpkin and sesame dressing (v, gf)
- potato salad with chive and sour cream
- traditional coleslaw salad (gf, nf)
Beer, wine and soft drinks will be available to purchase on the night.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- This is a NON Smoking event
- NO BYO ALCOHOL PERMITTED as Perth ZOO is a licensed venue
- Any item deemed by the organisers to be dangerous will be excluded from entry
- Any patron deemed by the organisers to be displaying unsuitable behaviour will be removed from the venue
- All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Patrons under 18 years will not be permitted in licenced areas serving alcohol
- Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the event is held in a safe environment you enter the event at your own risk and undertake to notify event organisers of any hazardous or unsafe situation you see at the venue while in attendance
- WE PLAY RAIN OR SHINE – If it looks like raining please bring wet weather gear (raincoats, ponchos or similar) – no umbrellas are allowed
- Tickets are non-refundable
- NO GLASS OR METAL OBJECTS
- Seating allocated on the grassed area is in priority of seated on blanket/rugs then low chairs then high chairs at the back
- Please assist by observing the signage & following the volunteers instructions
- Last drinks at 9.00pm, Gates close 9:30pm – due to licensing conditions the bar must be closed at 9.00pm
Any event enquiries please phone our office during business hours on 9363 7400